24.4 Holocaust Remembrance Day – Closed
|Monday - Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 14:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Adults||NIS 45||NIS 60|
|Children 5 and older||NIS 45|
|Children under 5||Free|
|Adults / kids with "Yerushalmi" card*||NIS 36|
|Families (parents and children under 18)||NIS 160|
|Soldiers, police, disabled persons, students||NIS 37|
|Senior citizens||NIS 22.5|
* The museum honors the "Yerushalmi" card. For more information, visit the Jerusalem Municipality website: http://www.yerushalmi.org.il
Recommended: An Annual Subscription to the Science Museum
Bloomfield Science Museum members enjoy many benefits, among them:
- A 25% discount on tickets to the National Museum of Science, Technology, and Space in Haifa.
- Free entrance to some 300 science museums around the world that participate in the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) Passport Program.*
- Discounts on subscriptions to the science newsletter Galileo and its children’s edition, Young Galileo, and to Scientific American Magazine.
- Regular updates on and invitations to events at the Science Museum.
*Before visiting these museums, call to confirm that they honor the ASTC Passport.
For complete membership information, see here.
The museum is accessible to physically disabled visitors. A wheel chair can be borrowed upon deposit (please ask at the ticket office).
The museum is equipped with assistive technology for the hearing and vision impaired, in cooperation with the Fund for Development of Services for the Disabled of the National Insurance Institute and the Ministry of Tourism, and with the assistance of the Israel Government Tourism Corporation.
Should the information provided here conflict with information at the entrance to the museum, the latter is to be regarded as valid.
For more information: Tel. 02-6544888